Kategorie: GmbH

Tax Consulting Outside The Box

Running an s.r.o. (limited liability company) in CZ

If you run an s.r.o. company in CZ, the rules for VAT are same as for the trade license holders. The big difference for the s.r.o. is that you need to keep double-entry bookkeeping, which usually requires a professional accountant and often the use of accounting software. The profit of an s.r.o. is taxed by…
Read more

Sjednejte si konzultaci zdarma!

Stačí si jenom zadat Vaše telefonní číslo nebo email a my se Vám už ozveme.

[contact-form-7 id="3439" title="Send just phone number"]